Microsoft 365 is a great service to support your business. But are you really getting the most out of your subscription? With 10+ years performing IT consulting in Vancouver, we’ve helped many businesses find new ways to improve their systems using tools they may not have heard of, or didn’t know they had access to.
If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription and still have scheduling issues – you need to check out Microsoft Bookings! And if you don’t have Microsoft 365, our IT support team can help set that up for you.
What is Microsoft Bookings?
Have you ever played a game of phone tag with a client? Or, have you missed a prospective client call because you were in a meeting?
Microsoft Bookings can be for you.
Released in late July, Microsoft Bookings is an automated scheduling system that reduces missed opportunities and helps streamline appointments. If you’re sick of confirming, following up, scheduling or rescheduling multiple meetings in a day, you’ll find Microsoft Bookings invaluable for your business.
How does Microsoft Bookings work?
Microsoft Bookings is similar to a multitude of scheduling apps in the market – except everything is integrated to the Microsoft Office suite, and catered to your business.
Are you manually adding appointments to your calendar? Microsoft Bookings can automate that for you.
Microsoft Bookings connects your business with customers without the need for a phone call. Using your own uniquely-generated, mobile-friendly web page, customers can schedule their own appointments with your staff and Bookings will instantly sync the event with your entire staff.
Confirmations, reminders, scheduling, re-scheduling, updating calendars…Microsoft Bookings does everything on its own, without needing to update your sales staff at every turn.
Why use Microsoft Bookings?
Microsoft Bookings is completely integrated with the Office 365 platform, so it’s a convenient scheduling service. But more than that, Microsoft Bookings will reduce missed customer opportunities while giving your staff more freedom to focus on their work without worrying about scheduling. Lastly – it’s a professional solution that acts as a non-intrusive way for customers to schedule an appointment quickly and efficiently.
Here are some more reasons why you should consider Microsoft Bookings:
- Customers are free to schedule an appointment directly with your business
- No sales calls, no interruptions, no pressure. Convenient for both parties.
- Reduce missed sales opportunities
- Customers can schedule appointments even when you’re not available to respond to their call or email
- Reduce the rate of no-shows
- Microsoft Bookings automatically sends an event confirmation, which your customer can directly add to their calendar.
- Microsoft Bookings will remind your customer of their appointment ahead of time.
- Reduce scheduling clutter & mistakes
- While your customers have full control of their appointments, they operate on your terms. They’ll be able to modify their events to meet with your staff – but only if your staff are available at the time.
- You’ll have a complete view of all booked appointments through a Central Calendar – which can be segmented so you can see individual staff appointments with potential customers.
Microsoft Bookings is an integrated solution that makes appointments easy for you, your staff and customers alike. Currently, Bookings is available only to Office 365 – Business Premium users, but will be available worldwide for all Office 365 users in the coming months.
Keep an eye out for Microsoft Bookings! If you’re not already a Microsoft Office 365 user, give our IT support team a call and we can set that up for you.
Half of our role as a managed IT service provider is to ensure that everything tech-related runs smoothly. But the other half – IT consulting & implementation – works to improve your business through technology.
We keep it simple. We make IT work.
We work behind the scenes to ensure your business is operating at its best. We’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve your business efficiency – such as Microsoft Bookings – so you don’t have to worry if your tech is up-to date.
Plan ahead. Be efficient. Let us handle IT!